Have you eaten? Food plays an integral part of our daily life, especially for Singaporeans where relations are usually forged and strengthened over a shared meal. Communal dining is a common affair, regardless of eating with the chopsticks, fork or by hand. Before we get down to business, let’s do it the local way and have a simple meal together. 🙂
Disclaimer: No guarantee for good weather, silence and easy questions. To find out more, drop me a message for more information!
- 2-hour Local Breakfast or Lunch: Main dish + Snacks/Desserts
- Recommended itinerary and local expertise for your trip in Singapore
Who is it for?
- Sophisticated travellers who enjoy local interactions and want good advice on exploring Singapore based on personal interests
- Business travellers that require local insights in an efficient and enjoyable way
- Curious and open-minded travellers that want to have a sampler of Singapore’s flavours and good info to explore Singapore on your own
Why you should book this? Because it means you can……
- Enjoy a stress-free meal before you start your tour in Singapore
- Have a personalised travel guide in Singapore (in human form)
- Delight your tastebuds with specially selected local flavours
- Support local businesses in Singapore